I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.
In case someone needs to see thisJust in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
I need this
I’ve used some of these and they really do help! Reblogging forever simply because this could help save someone
Pierce The Veil for Kerrang! Magazine 2014.
1. Practice mindfulness
2. Play, laugh and enjoy the simple things.
3. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
4. Invest in, and nurture, your relationships.
5. Give up your attachment to outcomes.
6. Decide to be adventurous and try new things.
7. Choose to live life at a slower pace, and don’t be driven by a sense of urgency.
8. Give up the need to be in control.
9. Accept that you are human and life won’t be perfect.
10. Don’t compare yourself to others.
- teacher: you can't bullshit this essay
- me (under my breath): if you're an amateur
The Buddhists say if you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that’s not the one. When you meet your ‘soul mate’ you’ll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation.